CRPF GD Constable exam is conducted by the Indian Railways to select eligible candidates to the posts of Constables. CRPF GD Constable is among some of the most coveted jobs in the Railway sector and comes with a lot of perks. This app helps you to prepare for CRPF GD Constable exam by providing the best test series.
CRPF GD Constable App Details:
• CRPF GD Constable mock test app helps to prepare for Arithmetic section by providing questions based on the latest exam pattern
• CRPF GD Constable exam test series provides syllabus wise unique General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability questions.
• CRPF GD Constable test series by EduGorilla also helps to prepare for General Awareness with questions based on the latest syllabus.
• Previous year papers and mock tests are also provided for better practice of CRPF GD Constable exam.
CRPF GD Constable Online Test Series:
Practice CRPF GD Constable online test series only on EduGorilla. The test series are specially designed keeping in mind the level of CRPF GD Constable exams. All the mock tests are based on the updated exam pattern and can be accessed 24x7 online.
In CRPF GD Constable Exam Mock Test:
Get more than 10 Mock Tests for CRPF GD Constable exam. The test series get updated on a regular basis. You will get new mock tests for CRPF GD Constable exam that can be accessed online anywhere anytime. Sectional tests and topic wise mock tests are also given to help you practice more.
Key Features of EduGorilla’s CRPF GD Constable Test Series:
EduGorilla offers a lot of features in its CRPF GD Constable test series –
• Exams covered: CRPF GD Constable Sectional Tests and Previous year papers
• More than 10 mock tests and sectional tests are available
• 24×7 Online Access
• Personalized Performance Analysis of your mock test with your All India & State Rank
• Online Mock Tests as per the latest pattern; Section wise test papers
General Knowledge and Awareness: Environment, Current Events, Everyday Observations And Experiences As Maybe Expected Of Any Educated Person. The Test Will Also Include Questions Relating To Indian History, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics.
Elementary Mathematics: Number Systems, Whole Numbers, Decimal And Fractions And Relationship Between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Percentages, Ratio And Proportion, Averages.
Intelligence & Reasoning: Analogies, Similarities And Difference, Spatial Visualization, Special Orientation, Problem Solving Analysis, Judgement, Decision Making, Visual Memory, Discriminating Observation, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning, Verbal And Figure Classification.
English Comprehension - Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One Word Substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts.