UPSC (union public service commission) has published a new advertisement for new post.
UPSC (union public service commission) has published a new advertisement for new post. More information like education qualification, age limit, application fees, how to apply, selection process etc. are given below.
Exam : Indian Statistical Service Examination (ISS)
Minimum Education Qualification :
- A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor's Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master's degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website https://www.upsconline.nic.in/ .
Last Date For Submission And Withdrawal of Application :
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 30th June, 2020 till 18.00 Hours.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 07.07.2020 to 13.07.2020 till 6.00 PM.
Age Limit :
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2020 i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 1999.
Fees Payment :
- Candidate are required to pay fee of Rs. 200/-
- No Fees payment for Female, SC/ST Person, Disability candidate.
Official Notification : Download
Apply Now : Click Here