PRI PTC MA PRAVESH ANGENI JAHERAT BABAT NEWS REPORT
Office of the Director of Primary Education (Advertisement for Admission in Children's Teaching Temples. Applications are invited from candidates seeking admission in the two year course in Government recognized, accredited and self-reliant children's teaching temples in the academic year 2020-21.
(1) Educational Qualification for Admission: -
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Must have passed Std-12 (HSC) examination taken by the Board of Education.
Admission will be available on the basis of HSC (Std-12).
(2) Age for admission: - Candidates who are not more than 3 years old will be eligible for admission on 1/7/2020. Maximum age limit for reserved level candidates will be 5 years.
More Jobs Click here
(3) Reserved seats: - Scheduled Caste 7%, Scheduled Tribe 15% for disabled candidates which Only 3 seats in the category will be reserved for socially and educationally backward class candidates and 5% seats will be reserved for economically weaker class candidates.
(2) Regarding getting admission application and giving filled applications: -
Till 6-07-2020 to 16/7/2020 (Sunday Except) From 11-00 in the morning to 2-00 in the afternoon Rs. 20 / - in cash, the candidates who want to get admission in the child teaching temple will get the admission form from the child teaching temple.
By filling it in the same children's teaching temple, Ta. Must be returned by 15/04/2050. Original certificates such as S.S.C. Marksheet, Trial Certificate, School Living Certificate, Physical Impairment and Gender Certificate should be taken along. Candidates of Bakshipanch have been nominated by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. With the resolution of 16/07/2020, the candidates of Bakshipanch Dated from 01/02/2018. Non-creamy layer certificate has been obtained anytime by 12/06/2020 and its period is dated. Completed on
The period for those certificates is dt. Extended In this regard, the student / guardian has to give a guarantee form in the prescribed form.
(3) Self-reliant P.P.T.C. The annual fee in the institute is Rs. 15000 / -. List of Granted Teaching Temples:
1. Mr. B.M. Patel Bal Adhyapan Mandir, Dakor Road, Nadiad, Dist. Kheda (for sisters) Shri Dakshinamurthy Bal Adhyapan Mandir, Bhavnagar, Dist. Bhavnagar (mixed) Mr. K.J. List of Mehta College of Pre-Primary Education, Kalyan Mandir Campus, Vidyamandir, Palanpur (Mixed) Self Supporting Children Teaching Temples
1. Mrs. Z. S. Patel P.P.T.C. College, ‘Vighakunj Sankul’ Vidyakunj Circle, Subhash Chandra Bose Marg, Palanpur Jakatnaka, Adajan West, Dist. Surat-
More Jobs Click here
2 (Sisters - English and Gujarati medium) Gujarat Bal Adhyapan Mandir, Opposite Pritamnagar Akhara, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad-2. (Mixed) Shri Gyanmandir PrepTC College, Near Ambika Church, Palanpur, Dist. Banskantha. (For sisters) Mr. R. G. Patel P.P.T.C. College, Manund. Ta. Patan Dist. Patan (for sisters) Shri Hathibhai Valubhai Mehta English Medium College of Early Childhood Education Palanpur (English Medium) Date: - .. / 08/2020. (M. I. Joshi) Venue: Gandhinagar. Director of Primary Education, State of Gujarat, Gandhinagar. | Information / 2