Booking a bottle of gas on Whatsapp
The method of delivery and booking of LPG cylinders has changed from November 1. The Indane number for booking in the new delivery system has also changed. Inden has sent a new number to its customers via SMS to its registered mobile number. It allows you to book gas refills. The cylinder can also be booked through Whatsapp. You have 5 options for booking LPG gas cylinders.
This 5 way LPG cylinder can be booked
1. Book an LPG cylinder with a gas agency or distributor
2. Book LPG cylinder by calling mobile number
3. Book online by visiting the website https://iocl.com/Products/Indanegas.aspx.
4. Bookings can also be made on the company’s Whatsapp number.
5. You can also book cylinders by downloading Indane’s app.
Booking done on Whatsapp
If you are a customer of Indane, you can book gas by calling the new number 7718955555. Bookings can also be made on Whatsapp. Type REFILL on Whatsapp Messenger and send it to 7588888824. Send this message from a registered mobile number only.
Delivery Authentication Code is required
Delivery from the OTP process is called Delivery Authentication Code (DAC). Oil companies will launch DAC in the first 100 smart cities. After booking the cylinder, the code comes to the customer’s registered mobile number. Delivery will take place only after the delivery person shows the code. Delivery will not be completed and status will remain pending until this code is stated.
Update mobile number in 2 minutes