Dainik Shabd Manjusha" "Let's know different words in four languages"
Dainik Shabd Manjusha" "Let's know different words in four languages"(Sanskrit, Gujarati, Hindi, English)
Created By :- Jilla Panchayat Sixan Samiti Ahmedabad.
Useful For All Primary School Teacher & Students.
> Activity - Learn what different words are called in four languages and display five words on the board regularly every day. , Knows and Memories.
Area: –Children of Standard 6 to 8.
Useful for children from standard 6 to 8
Special Note: - Standard 8 children will also be useful in NMMS exam
Understanding of all words in four languages
Includes all Chapters.
Understanding in Sanskrit .. Hindi .. Gujarati .. English
Purpose of video :-
Know what different words are called in four languages
➖ Children's language fund develops in four languages
Children's vocabulary will increase
ભાષાChildren's language becomes rich
➖ If possible, write all these words in your notebook
➖ The child's interest in subject education increases
Increases the child's self-confidence as well as cognition
➖ Indirectly enriches the child independent writing
➖ Parents are kindly requested to show this video if your children are studying in Std. 6 to 8.
This video has been made for the benefit of all the children of Gujarat
1) The child's language fund develops in four languages. (Sanskrit, Gujarati, Hindi, English)
2) Writing in a notebook makes the child have a stored number of words. So that the child's language becomes rich.
3) Interest in subject education increases.
4) Increases self-confidence.
DOWNLOAD SHABD MANJUSHA PDF FORM HERE.
YOU CAN ALSO WATCH YOUTUBE FORM BELOW LINK.
STANDARD - 6
YOUTUBE VIDEO STD-6
STANDARD - 7
YOUTUBE VIDEO STD-7
STANDRAD - 8
YOUTUBE VIDEO STD-8
5) The child's curiosity is satisfied.
6) Indirectly enriches the child’s independent writing.
7) which makes it easier to understand the subject. The difficulty of the subject is removed.
8) The child's research instinct is sharpened.
Must Download This PDF FILE For Your Knowledge.