SBI State Bank of India Salary Account Benefit
SBI: If you are also a salaried person, you will have information about salary account. If you open a salary account in any bank, you will get the salary in your account only.
SBI: If you are also a salaried person, you will have information about salary account. If you open a salary account in any bank, you will get the salary in your account only. Different banks have different benefits of salary account. Due to which the account holder gives all kinds of facilities to the bank after opening the salary account.
The bank also uses products such as credit cards and loans. If your salary account is with the largest bank in the country i.e. State Bank of India, you are given a special facility.
Also Read સ્ટેટ બેંક ઓફ ઇન્ડિયાના ATMમાં મફતમાં મળે છે આ 10 સુવિધાઓ, આ કામો માટે બેન્ક જવાની પણ નથી જરૂર
According to SBI's official website, the bank's salary account holders are not required to maintain a minimum balance in their account. SBI's salary account holders get the benefit of insurance. Also, there are discounts on home loans, personal loans, car loans and education loans. Apart from this, SBI account holders also get many facilities. Let's find out where the benefits are.
1. With a zero balance account, account holders often have the facility to withdraw money from any bank's ATM. You also get SBI credit card with this account.
2. If a person has a salary account and unfortunately dies in an accident, his nominee gets Rs. 20 lakhs. This means that the account comes with a contingency insurance cover of Rs 20 lakh.
3. In addition, people with a salary account get a cover of Rs 30 lakh in accidental death.
4. People with salary account in SBI also get the benefit of attractive rate pay personal loan, home loan, car loan and education loan. There is also a rebate on processing fees.
5. Locker charge also gets 25 percent discount.
6. If you have a salary account of the bank, you will get the facility of demat and online trading account.
7. The bank gives drafts without any charge, also issues multi city checks.
8. SMS Alert is also free for such customers.
9. State Bank of India offers regular offers on cards and YONO.
10. 2 months net salary exactly the same overdraft facility. Auto sweep facility for multi option deposit.
A minimum of Rs 1,000 per month can be deposited in the SBI Annual Plan. There is no limit to the maximum investment. In annual payment, interest starts on the amount deposited by the customer after a certain period of time. This plan is very good for the future.
According to the SBI website, a platinum salary account can be opened in a bank with a monthly salary of more than Rs one lakh. Similarly, Diamond with a salary of Rs 50,000 to Rs 1 lakh, Gold with a salary of Rs 25,000 to Rs 50,000 and Silver with a salary of Rs 10,000 to Rs 25,000 can open an account.