Vividh Raja Ange Ni Samaj Raja Na Badha Niyamo
Vividh Raja ange ni samaj
Raja na badha niyamo
PRPAT LEAVE ANE BIJI GHANI BADHI RAJA VISE MAHITI MATE AAPEL PDF DOWNLOAD KARO.
(1) To approve leave keeping in view the leave rules of Gujarat Civil Service Rules-2006 and the amendments made by the Government from time to time.
(2) CL leave, voluntary leave, compensatory leave shall be sanctioned by the headmaster of the school as per the rules and the leave report card shall be maintained by each employee wise as per the sample given here.
(3) Half pay leave, converted leave (commuted leave - medical leave), received leave, maternity leave will be sanctioned by the headmaster of KVSha
(4) Receivable leave to be credited shall be sent to the office for approval in the sample application form along with the required grounds.
(5) All the required details of the form for leave sanction will be verified by the headmaster of the school on the basis of service book and school file and will be sent in two copies to KVSha for leave sanction with proper opinion. They will maintain the leave register.
(6) The KVS shall also maintain a separate register for the leave and return a copy of the leave report to the sub-school after noting or approving the leave with the leave note in it.
(7) If leave is granted, the headmaster of that school should make necessary note of leave in the service book of the employee and update the leave account.
(8) This is accompanied by information about the leave. Study it. Also keep in mind the instruction of (1) number. However, if required, get the guidance of the office and approve the leave.
Leave ange ni samaj pdf CLICK HERE