District Science Centre Dharampur Recruitment 2021 for Driver Post @ dscdharampur.org.in
DETAILS OF ADVERTISEMENT No. 1/2021
Applications are invited for filling-up of one post of Driver (Ordinary Grade) (Unreserved) at District Science Centre, Dharampur. Only the candidates possessing required qualifications and experience, as per details given below, should apply in the prescribed form:
Driver (Ordinary Grade) 1 Post (Unreserved)
Pay Matrix & :
Pay Matrix Level-2 (` 19900-63200/-) with Basic Pay: ` 19,900/- plus usual allowances as admissible as per Government of India Rules. Total emoluments at starting will be ` 26,136/- approx. per month at Dharampur.
Educational and : Other Qualifications
Class VIII th passed and possessing valid Driving License for both light and heavy motor vehicles.
5 years experience in driving both light and heavy vehicles after obtaining License for heavy vehicles.
Age limit :
Not more than 25 years as on 17.08.2021. Upper age limit is relaxable for the reserved categories of candidates as per Government of India Rules.
Application Fee :
Fee payable ` 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) Only.
A Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque of ` 200/- is to be remitted by the applicant along with the application towards application fee. The DD may be drawn in favour of Nehru Science Centre, Mumbai payable at Mumbai.
Women candidates & candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Person with Disability (PwD) and Ex-Service Men (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from Payment of fee.Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Job requirement :
He shall be responsible for driving office vehicles and Mobile Science Exhibition Bus, attending to minor repairs of the office vehicles and ensure proper upkeep and maintenance of the same, arranging for timely servicing/repairing of vehicles and any other work entrusted by superiors from time to time.
Prescribed Application Form and other details may be obtained from this office either in person or by sending a self-addressed envelope of size 25cms x 10 cms affixing with postal stamp of `10/- superscribing on the top “Application form for the post of Driver. Application Form and other details can also be downloaded from the website: www.dscdharampur.org.in or www.nehrusciencecentre.gov.in. (03) Application sent through email or not in the approved format will not be considered and be rejected straightway. Application not accompanied with relevant certificates and testimonials shall be summarily rejected. Decision of the Director, Nehru Science Centre, Mumbai, shall be final.
(04) The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed in bold letter as Application for the post of Driver (Ordinary Grade) (Un-reserved) against Advertisement No. 1/2021.
(05) The candidates already working in Government, Semi-Government, Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Organizations must apply through proper channel. The selected incumbent(s) will be governed by the New Pension Scheme (NPS) and also entitled to facilities like Medical, LTC, etc. as adopted by National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) from time to time.
(06) The selected incumbent is liable to be transferred to any science museums/centres under the control of National Council of Science Museums, anywhere in India.(07) Only outstation SC/ST candidates called for Driving Test will be paid single 2nd class Railway/Bus fare (both ways) by shortest route on production of proof of travel.
(08) Candidates should satisfy themselves that they meet all requisite requirements such as prescribed educational and other qualifications, age, experience etc. If, at any stage of recruitment it is known or revealed that the candidate does not fulfil any of the requisite qualification or experience criteria, his candidature / appointment will be cancelled forthwith without assigning any reasons.
(09) Canvassing in any form and / or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification.
(10) Personal/interim enquiries will not be entertained. (11) Mere possession of requisite qualifications shall not entitle the candidates to be called for the Aptitude Test / Trade Test based on which selection will be made.
(12) Application received after due date due to postal delay or any other reasons will not be entertained.
(13) The Director, Nehru Science Centre, Mumbai, reserves the right to cancel recruitment without assigning any reason.
Important Link :
Advertisement Details File
More Jobs : Click here
જોઈન whatsapp અને ટેલીગ્રામ
whatsapp click here
ટેલીગ્રામ click here
Last Date : 17/08/2021
DISTRICT SCIENCE CENTRE
(National Council of Science Museums)
Ministry of Culture, Government of India
Garden Road, Dharampur,
District Valsad 396 050, (Gujarat).